Sonic Tensioner Meter
The Sonic Tension Meter provide you with accurate results by analyzing harmonic properties and by measuring the vibration frequency, you will be able to determine if your belt tension is correct. This device works on any type of synchronous belt drive system, including V-belt drives.
- Consistent, accurate tension readings every time
- Compact and light
- Easy to use
- LCD screen with black light
- Output readings measurable in hertz, pounds or newtons
- Improved frequency range from 10 – 5000 hertz
- 20 memory registers for belt constants
- Gates product number 7420-0507
PulleyPartner™ / PulleyPro™ Offset Bracket
Powerful magnetic brackets hold the PulleyPartner firmly in place.
- Includes ½ and ¾ inch adaptors
Part #KX-1050 (SET) Offset Bracket Kit
ConeMount Transportation Bag
All ConeMount Bearing Heater units weigh 7lbs. or less.
The sturdy ConeMount Transport Bag makes moving your unit from site to site even easier.
Temperature Indicating Crayons
Use with ConeMount Bearing Heaters
(188°F/87°C, 213°F/101°C, 225°F/107°C, 250°F/121°C, 325°F/163°C, 400°F/204°C, 500°F/260°C)
Part #188F, 213F, 225F, 250F, 325/f, 400F, 500F